Qus: How many kinds of log files in WebMethods? And where are they exist?
Integration Server, such as starting of Integration Server
subsystems and loading of packages belonging to Integration
Server or other webMethods products.
2) Session Sessions opened on Integration Server by
clients and Developer users.
3) Error Stack trace information about all errors that
occur in Integration Server, including exceptions thrown by
4) Guaranteed delivery Guaranteed delivery
5) Security Administrative and operational actions on
Integration Server, such as modifications to authorization
and authentication, and attempts to access Integration
Server resources or perform runtime events.
6) Service Services that run in Integration Server.
7) Business process Business processes modeled in
Designer that run on Integration Servers.
8) Task Tasks designed in Designer that run on My
WebMethods Server. Tasks can be called from business
processes or can run as standalone tasks.
9) Integration process Integration processes made up
of a chain of services that run on Integration Servers.
10) Document In doubt, failed, and retries exceeded
documents, and documents that Broker clients publish or
subscribe to on Brokers.
By default, Integration Server stores most of the data in