Qus: What are the basic elements in Publish and subscribe model?
2) Publishable Document type:- Is a named schema that describes the structure of a particular document that can be published and subscribed to an instansce of publishable document can be published locally within an IS or published to a broker.
3) Triggers:- Triggers establish subscriptions to publishable document types. Triggers also specify services that will process documents received by subscriptions.
4) Services:- They contain logic that the IS executes. When building a trigger the service is to be specified to process the document that are to subscribed.
5) Adapter notification:- Notify webMethods Integration plat form whenever a specific event occursbon a adapter resource . It publishes a document when the specified event occurs on the resource
6) Canonical Document :- Is a standard document representation that a document might assume while it is passing the webmethods Integration platform.