Qus: How do you setup a try/catch sequence in flow code in Developer?
Sequence 1( main sequence,set to exit on sucess)
Sequence 2(logic sequence,set to exit on failure)
Sequence 3(error sequence set to exit on done as required)
pub.flow: get lost error
custom: log error, custom: notify error
Parameters in get/last error:
1) Time(string) [yyyy/mm/dd HH:MM:SS.SS]
2) error type [ exception type that was thrown]
3) error dump [ more detailed information about exception]
4) service [ fully qualified name]
5) user [ user r requested the service to generate]
6) thread ID [ identifying the thread that invoked the service]
7) session ID [ exception in which session]
Limitations of get last error:
1) A flow exist $parent and report FAILURE will cause the logic sequence to fail and execution will transfer to error handling sequence calling get last error will not return a Last error ID object.
2) An Access Exception caused when a service is called without the required permission will cause to logic sequence to fail and the execution will transfer to error handling sequence calling get last error will not return a get last error ID object in it is case.