Qus: Difference between Processing and Pre-Processing ?
Processing and Pre-Processing are two different concepts in webMethods Trading Networks:
The pre-processing actions in a processing rule indicate whether Trading Networks is to use the settings from the TN document type or to override the TN document type settings.
1) Verify Digital signature of the XML document.
2) Validating the structure of the document.
3) Check for duplicate document.
4) Saving the document to database.
specify how you want webMethods Trading Networks to process documents
1) Execute a service in Developer.
2) Send an Email Alert.
3) Change user status.
4) Deliver document to the receiver.
5) Respond with a message to the sender.