Topic:   Can any 1 please list out the deprecated services after webMethods 6.1 version
Jul 01, 2014 16:48 14 Replies 972 Views golimipygy
Prev Next
Topic Replies (14)
  1. 1
    idnkx user

golimipygy

Can any 1 please list out the the deprecated built in services after webmethods 6 version ? services which we were using in wm 6.x version but now those services got deprecated or changed from webmethods 7.x version onward ....thanks in advance

idnkx user

Ansari

golimipygy, I don't think that there is a comprehensive list that covers all the deprecated services from WM 7.x onward. but software AG list those services in the "read me" file of the every IS they release. check this for example: http://documentation.softwareag.com/.../IntegrationServer...

idnkx user

golimipygy

thanks man , i have this but i was searching for the read me document of immediate release after wm 6.5 ... m not sure wm 7.1.3 was the immediate release after wm 6.5 ....i think only immediate version read me file contains all the deprecated , added or changed services .

idnkx user

Ansari

it looks that 7.1.3 is the immediate release after 6.5. well, why don't you open a case with them?

idnkx user

golimipygy

thank u very much ..i will confirm

idnkx user

Nancy

software AG use to put this information in there next release version read me document, i have searched for it but i didn't get the webmethods 7.1 read me guide ...i thought may be some one has the list ...

idnkx user

Pia

SAG is going to stop support for wm 8.2 version And you are still stuck on 7.1

idnkx user

Nancy

Piapavola, SAG will support WM 8 for next 4 more years ...
    rite now m stuck on wm 6 ..seems m going backward

idnkx user

Pia

Logon in tarakki hondi aa... teri Uchhaki ho ri hai ..!!

idnkx user

George

Hello Nans4int...Please find belw information to your query. Hope it may help to some extent:

Deprecated Items

The following pub.ldap:* services are deprecated in webMethods Developer 6.5 Service Pack 3 and higher. They are replaced with new pub.client.ldap:* services. Packages developed in previous versions that invoke these services will continue to function in webMethods Developer 6.5 Service Pack 3. The services may be removed in a future release.

- pub.ldap:bind

- pub.ldap:connect

- pub.ldap:delete

- pub.ldap:disconnect

- pub.ldap:getAttributeDef

- pub.ldap:getClassDef

- pub.ldap:list

- pub.ldap:lookup

- pub.ldap:search

- pub.ldap:update

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect