Topic:   error while implementing SFTP in wM Permission denied (gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,publickey,password,keyboard-interactive)
Jun 06, 2014 16:10 6 Replies 846 Views Asadul
Prev Next
Topic Replies (6)
  1. 1
    idnkx user

Asadul

Hi. I am implementing SFTP in wM. All key configurations are done successfully and i am able to connect to target server through UNIX box. But when i used the pub.openssh:sftp and try connecting from Developer i am getting the below error
    Permission denied (gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,publickey,password,keyboard-interactive).
    Connection closed
    Please help!!

idnkx user

Srinik

Check if your sftp user has 755 perms and authorized_keys of that sftp host has 644 perms...

idnkx user

Ansari

Copy the private key from the unix .ssh folder to the IS folder which the service is referencing when trying to connect..it should work..if still having issues give me a call

idnkx user

Asadul

Hi Srinik Ansari4u Thanks... As of now i have used jsch java service and its working ...

idnkx user

George

check with authentication, is in which mode and is that in ...given permission or not..

idnkx user

veena

The below configurations are made in option.properties
    Host *
    PasswordAuthentication no
    StrictHostKeyChecking yes
    BatchMode yes
    Compression yes
    IdentityFile /appl/dev/wmadmin/vendor/wm80/IS1/IntegrationServer/openssh/intserv.rsa
    # you may preconfigure all hosts you wish to connect to here
    #UserKnownHostsFile openssh/known_hosts

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect