Topic:   Unsupported field type -BLOB- found in audit record
Jan 25, 2012 13:08 3 Replies 2500 Views George
Prev Next
Topic Replies (3)
  1. 1
    idnkx user

George

Hi Experts,

I found the below error on my IS, any suggestions to fix it ??

012-01-24 14:34:00 CET [[b]WmAuditingSC.destination.1008W[/b]] [b]Unsupported field type 'BLOB' found in audit record[/b]
    2012-01-24 14:34:00 CET [WmAuditingSC.destination.1008W] Unsupported field type 'BLOB' found in audit record

WebMethods 8 [WmAuditingSC.destination.1008W]

Thanks

idnkx user

Pia

The solution to this problem is to activate the service logger to use the Database
    Integration Server > Administration > Settings > Logging > Service Logger > Edit .. > Destination Database

I installed webmethods Version 8 and I was wondering, why I can't make service Audit Logging. No Data was written to the Database. When I enabled 'Include Pipeline' in Developer I received the error: [WmAuditingSC.destination.1008W] Unsupported field type 'BLOB' found in audit record.

Since one of your service is writing a Binary Large object into file and the IS is not allowing it to write to a file its throwing a Error, you can write all strings and character types into a file but if you want to write a BLOB it has to go to a database.

After reading the manual '8-0-SP1_AuditLogging_Guide.pdf', I found that I have to enable Database logging, per default it is file logging.

I hope this post is helping other Administrators

idnkx user

Dabbancins

I use web over 8 years. Not so often I find such academic forums. www.idnxchange.com - dedicated combination with a site with this theme. I also enjoyed another website ( [url=http://camera-tv.com]tv translation [/url] ). I'll come back.

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect