Prev Next
Topic Replies (9)
  1. 1
    idnkx user

kgmurugan

Hi,

I was created Adapter Insert Notification. I want enable the documentToXMLString and stringToFile services. Please help me how to enable these services with notification. Please I need entire flow services.

Error:

I'm getting these errors: com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: java.lang.Exception: missing required parameter 'document' and Specified path is not on the allowed list in the fileAccessControl configuration file.

Thanks in Advance,
    KGMurugan

idnkx user

Venu

Hi kgmurugan,
    please provide more details about your requirement. What do u mean by enable services in your requirement?

For this error "Specified path is not on the allowed list in the fileAccessControl configuration file."

please refer webMethods IS built-in services reference guide.

The pub.file:stringToFile service checks the input fileName parameter against the list of allowedWritePaths values specified in the FileAccessControl configuration file. If the input fileName is not on the allowed list, an exception is thrown.

idnkx user

kgmurugan

Hi Venuponakala,

Already I checked the fileAccessControl config file and added my path in that file again run I got same error.

Thanks,
    Kgmurugan

idnkx user

Venu

try it by specifying the path, for all the allowedPaths

allowedWritePaths=
    allowedReadPaths=
    allowedDeletePaths=

Can you share the screen shot of fileAccessControl config file?

idnkx user

kgmurugan

How to make it as a allowable path and give me one example. And which file I should add.

I added like this
    allowedWritePaths=/wm1/u02/io/Test/Adap_notification.xml
    allowedReadPaths=/wm1/u02/io/Test/Adap_notification.xml
    allowedDeletePaths=/wm1/u02/io/Test/Adap_notification.xml

Thanks,
    Kgmurugan

idnkx user

Venu

In fileAccessControl.cnf, specify the folder (instead of file) as follows and reload the package. No need to specify "/" at starting.

allowedWritePaths=E:\wMFiles
    allowedReadPaths=E:\wMFiles
    allowedDeletePaths=E:\wMFiles

In your case try like this "E:\wm1\u02\io\Test" (File should be in your local system, where ur IS installed)

idnkx user

kgmurugan

Hi,

In my local system I don't have configAccesscontrol.cnf. Instead of in developer folder -->config (developer.cnf, ini.cnf and init.cnf) files only I have.

idnkx user

kgmurugan

Hi Venuponakala,

In my local system I don't have configAccesscontrol.cnf. Instead of in developer folder -->config-->(developer.cnf, ini.cnf and init.cnf) these config files only available in my local system.

Thanks in Advance,
    Kgmurugan

idnkx user

Venu

You can see the file in below location

SoftwareAG\IntegrationServer\packages\WmPublic\config

Confirm me,
    where is your Integration server? Is it in another machine?

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect