Topic:   sendStream and receiveStream usage in JMS
Feb 03, 2014 13:50 4 Replies 1049 Views Akash
Prev Next
Topic Replies (4)
  1. 1
    idnkx user

Akash

Hi Experts,

I am using webMethods IS 8.2.2. I want to do JMS Communication within the IS, by using sendStream & receiveStream services.Here i created JMS connection alias with NoTransaction. created Client group and specified in JMS Connection alias.

I am sending stream data in Sender Service by using "pub.jms.wmjms:sendStream".
    created trigger for the particular destination(queue, that i have created with client group and specified in JMS Conn alias).

specified subscribing service that i have created with "pub.jms.wmjms:receiveStream"
    When i trying to run the sender service i am getting the following error. Help me

trigger failed: com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: java.lang.NullPointerException

idnkx user

Hukam

Hi,

As per the documentation, the webMethods JMS Provider (the webMethods message streaming feature) allows you to stream large amounts of data or a large file from a message producer to a message consumer. You can only send and receive large messages from Integration Server when working with the webMethods JMS Provider.

Here I suspect you are trying to send stream data/message which is smaller in size where fact is that you can only send/receive stream data/message which is large in size (more than 1 MB). You can try with large data/message and share the result.

idnkx user

Akash

HI bairwa.hukam,
    Thanks for your response. As you said i tried with 4MB flat file, but getting same error 6 times for every run.

idnkx user

Hukam

Hi,

I also configured the same on my local system and it is working fine. I suspect some configuration issue at your end. Please make sure that you have followed all steps to configure JMS using MWS. See link for reference.

http://idnxchange.com/webmethods-blogs/tags/27/ and check JMS Provider Blog.

also make sure that you have created created tested (on IS):
    i. Settings > Messaging > JNDI Settings --> JNDI Alias Name
    ii. Settings > Messaging > JMS Settings --> JMS Connection Alias Definitions

If possible share the details of configuration at your end.

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect