Topic:   Newbie question on process development - webmethods 8.2
Jan 04, 2014 04:29 3 Replies 1102 Views Prasanna
Prev Next
Topic Replies (3)
  1. 1
    idnkx user

Prasanna

HI All

I created a simple process based on video given in this site and finally clicked on "build and upload". At that point I am getting this exception

Error: Build of process "SamplePrpcess" failed. The log file might have more information.
    java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: [sag-cjdbc42-0011][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
    at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddb9.b(Unknown Source)
    at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddb9.a(Unknown Source)
    at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddb8.b(Unknown Source)
    at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddb8.a(Unknown Source)
    at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oracle.ddm.q(Unknown Source)
    at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddel.v(Unknown Source)
    at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddel.u(Unknown Source)
    at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddel.executeQuery(Unknown Source)
    ... 37 more

Though I understand what this exception means, but I don't know what table its looking for and I belive this should got setup during installation itself. Hence I reinstalled my server and workstation still I am getting this error. Am missing something, please help.

Regards,
    Prasanna

idnkx user

Sashi

Hi Prasanna,

There is one more at Blogs section which also have screenshots along with steps, you can check Step 3.How to deploy a process model in to MWS

http://idnxchange.com/webmethods-blogs/webmethods-step-by-step-creation-and-execution-of-simple-business-process-model.html

Some other BPM blogs at:

http://idnxchange.com/webmethods-blogs/tags/61/

idnkx user

rambo

Please check if the MWS and analiycal engine is up /running fine, and if mws is up and fine , check if your local server is configured, I think it is issue with database tables, Have you configured the tables for MWS ?

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect