Register or Login to Your Account
We are trying to send messages using Soap over JMS.
For this the we have tried implementing the below mentioned steps :
1) Configured broker as JMS Provider. (Configured in MWS)
a) Configured new Connection Factory in Broker.
b) Configured new Providers.
c) Configured new Destination.
d) Created New client Group.
e) Created New document Type.
2) Created New JMS configurations . (Configured in IS)
a) Created new JNDI Provider Alias Definitions.
b) Created new JMS Connection Alias Definitions.
c) Configured new JMS trigger .
d) Configured Web Service Provider Endpoints List using JMS.
e) Configured Web Service Consumer Endpoints List using JMS.
3) Created a flow service to add 2 number in Designer.
4) Created a Provider WSDL for the flow service using the soap as protocol and JMS as transport option.
5) Created a Consumer WSDL and tried to consume the Provider using soap over JMS.
While executing the Consumer flow service I am getting the error as :
com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unable to send SOAP-JMS message. Required configuration is missing: jndiProperties
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor147.invoke(Unknown Source)
Please provide us with the suggestions/ Solutions if u have come across this error or have used broker as JMS Provider earlier.
Can you re-check your JNDI configurations...
need help consuming JMS messages from Websphere 8.0 currently Web methods (Broker/Integration Server) is providing queue service. could not find much from IBM docs.