Topic:   enabling check box for Async table in CAF
Oct 15, 2013 17:48 3 Replies 1134 Views Elango
Prev Next
Topic Replies (3)
  1. 1
    idnkx user

Elango

How to enable check box for Async Table, when i try to enable check box in aync table ,it showing below error:
    [quote]The data model must implement the ISelectableTableContentProvider interface [/quote]

Can any one tell me how to do this. also let me know how to transfer row value when i select row check box.

idnkx user

Administrator

Hi , When you create an async table , it must implement Selectable Interface. You get these options while creating new table. Later you canbind it to your source array. Also make sure that Row Is is Unique . Row ID Expression of this table can be set as well to make it unique if not so. Later When you select the Rows ..using getSelectedRows method of table , can easily extract all selected Rows as well as their content. Please let me know if you need any help in this..

On behalf of Rohit Gupta,
    IDNAdmin

You can continue this thread at our FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/574445992580174/

Stay tuned: https://www.facebook.com/idnxchange

idnkx user

Administrator

getTaskSearchProvider().getRowSelectedIds(); using this api you can get the selected row ids in the java bean.

Below is the sample code to enable or disable the check boxes on the caf screen CAF.model('#{activePageBean.clientIds["searchResultsTableControl"]}').addRowChangeListener(
    function(id, rowId, type) {
    var disabled = true;
    if ( CAF.model ( id ).getRowSelectedCount () > 0 )
    {
    disabled = false;
    }
    CAF.model('#{activePageBean.clientIds["toggleDelegateDialog"]}').setDisabled ( disabled );
    CAF.model('#{activePageBean.clientIds["toggleUndelegateDialog"]}').setDisabled ( disabled );
    }
    );....

On behalf of Satyanarayana Pulkam,
    IDNAdmin

You can continue this thread at our FB group: www.facebook.com/groups/574445992580174/

Stay tuned: www.facebook.com/idnxchange

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect