Prev Next
Topic Replies (6)
  1. 1
    idnkx user

Rohit

Hi Folks,

Could you please let me know how to generate the 997 (Functional Ack) in TN? As per my understanding we just have to set "autogenerateFA" variable to "ON" in TPA, so it will generate FA when we post data to TN (say 850).

I tried the above thing but only 997 envelope is getting generated in TN but I am not able to see group and X12 4010 997 document in TN's transaction analysis.

Please share your thoughts on this.

Thanks,
    RW

idnkx user

Pavan

I think you need to install 997(FA) document type at TN. Follow the below instructions:

Go to IS Admin console -> Solutions - > EDI -> Install TN Document type

Select version, EDI document type etc and install it, now the 997(FA) will be available at TN Document types tab(you can see three document types the envelope, group..for 997).

Once you have all these in your TN Document types then you can see group and X124010997 document in TN transaction analysis.

Thanks,
    Pavan

idnkx user

Rohit

Thanks Pavan,

But I have already installed the TN document type for 997 and After posting data getting only enevelope and missing group and X124010997.

Hope you got my question.

Thanks,

idnkx user

Pavan

even i was having the same problem before, i tried to trouble shoot it. At last it got resolved when i uninstalled or removed the document type in error and reinstalled it, since it was not installed properly.

Try to open and check all the 3 entries for 997 at TN Document types tab.

idnkx user

Rohit

Hi Pavan,

It didn't worked for me. I installed X124010997 again and tried posting 850 on TN but still only envelope is getting generated.

Also i checked in TN document types and all the 3 document types are present there.

Please advice.

idnkx user

RenukaDevi

Hello,

In TPA, you need to set the FA level to Transaction set or segment or element.

The default FA level wont generate 997 document in TN since it will validate the inbound document only at envelope level.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Renuka

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect