Topic:   Unable to add ServiceCompletionListener for webMethods Transaction Manager
Jul 30, 2013 08:08 4 Replies 788 Views hvreddy
Prev Next
Topic Replies (4)
  1. 1
    idnkx user

hvreddy

Hai

Iam a new user to WebMethods. When I started Integration Sever,in the IS in Serverlog am getting "Unable to add ServiceCompletionListener for Transaction Manager".

Can you please guide me what exactly it mean and how to rectify it????

Thanks,
    Revanth

idnkx user

wMDevloper

Hi Revanth,

The server log contains multiple messages stating "[SCC.0126.9999C] Unable to add ServiceCompletionListener for Transaction Manager". This error message is generated by the transaction manager when a thread that is not associated with an Invoke state tries to register a ServiceCompletionListener. However, the transaction manager was erroneously generating this error message at start up when adapter notifications existed on Integration Server. The transaction manager no longer throws the above error message for adapter notifications at start up.

May I know you are working on which version of webMethods.

Thanks,
    Renuka

idnkx user

hvreddy

Hai Renuka,

Thanks for your reply. Am using webmethods 7.1

So you mean to say that whenever there is adapter notification pending then at the start of the IS,we receive the message as mentioned.

So do I have any prob while running adapter services???? If so what all I need to do to rectify it. Please guide me.

Thanks,
    Revanth

idnkx user

wMDevloper

Hi Revanth,

You can installed fix"IS_7-1-1_XA_Fix4, IS_7-1-2_XA_Fix2".Integration Server 8.0 SP1 includes this fixes.

I believe this fix has been superseded, please check it.

Thanks.

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect