Topic:   I have downloaded the trial version of 10 with license. However I have installed 9.10 with 10 license. And now the IS is giving message saying invalid or license expired. The license is valid though,
Nov 17, 2020 09:29 3 Replies 22 Views PADMAKEECHU
I have downloaded the trial version of 10 with license. However I have installed 9.10 with 10 license. And now the IS is giving message saying invalid or license expired. The license is valid though, since it's trial, it's valid till October. Any idea why I am getting this message even though license is valid. Is it because of the WM version?
Prev Next
Topic Replies (3)
  1. 1
    idnkx user

KRISHNA SWAROOP

If you are using something like mvc or razor pages, YES you will have to make them for all entities you want to control like that (CRUD)
    if you want to avoid creating pages for each, look into a modern SPA like blazor

idnkx user

TEJA

A viewmodel is a model that defines everything you need in your view. It is not 1 on 1 for every entity or model you have defined. A viewmodel wil be most of the times, but not neccesairely always, a combination of multiple properties of different entities you have defined. Eg a page where you show a customer and his orders. This is by definition a combination of a CustomerEntity and an set of OrderEnties. Thse come together is a single ViewModel. Think of ViewModels as the models you use for your views and regular models (Entities) as your data models. Please note that ViewModels are not DTO's, thse are something else.

idnkx user

SAI

If every page have diff element to display then create unique ViewModel. Validation etc can be put in 1 single place and reuse.

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect