Topic:   Based on your experience, is it possible that WM Designer 9.6 (only designer) run smoothly in 2 Gigs of RAM and Core 2 Duo 32bit processor?
Nov 21, 2014 16:36 6 Replies 470 Views cabj4klt
Prev Next
Topic Replies (6)
  1. 1
    idnkx user

cabj4klt

Hi,

Based on your experience, is it possible that WM Designer 9.6 (only designer) run smoothly in 2 Gigs of RAM and Core 2 Duo 32bit processor?

Thanks in advance

idnkx user

Pavan

Yes Mr Cabj4klt....We can try but not sure, because SAG has not mentioned this type of configuration availability for 9.6. You can try , optimize your PC by stopping unnecessary services and increase the Designer heap memory.

idnkx user

cabj4klt

Well, That's my client computer configuration btw, and it seems that they provide it as is, no upgrade, etc and i never met directly with that machine so i just wanna get some assumption with that, btw thanks for answer Mr pavanarab

idnkx user

Neelima

We can install Wm 9.6 with this configurations, But we can't run smoothly.

idnkx user

Nancy

I am also facing this issue. I have 4gb ram and 64bit system. Designer is still very slow. 8.2 Designer runs smoothly in same system.

idnkx user

Pia

increase below memory allocation in eclipse.ini , Xms128m , Xmx1024m , under eclipse floder.. that help little bit...

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect