Topic:   [ADA.1.200] The JDBC DataSource class -oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource- cannot be located. oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource
Nov 19, 2014 16:19 12 Replies 1478 Views Pradip
Prev Next
Topic Replies (12)
  1. 1
    idnkx user

Pradip

hi ,

when i am creating Jdbc connection i will gettiing this error what to do? please help on this

Error encountered

[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource jdbccon:wmCon.

[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
    [ADA.1.200] The JDBC DataSource class "oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource" cannot be located.
    oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource

thanks

idnkx user

Pavan

Keep the ojdbc4/ojdbc6 jars in place

idnkx user

Pradip

after placing ojdbc6 in jars after that also i am getting the same error

idnkx user

Neelima

use new oracle jars , OJDBC14 is new use it na

idnkx user

Nancy

If we want to practice in local machines... my best suggestion is to go with sql server ........ while installing we may feel hard but once it is done..
    We won't face any problems in WM environment... just try to install and create a connection...

idnkx user

Pia

you need to place OJDBC14.jar to IS/lib/Jars the try to to enable connection

idnkx user

Sashi

If you have placed the proper jar file in IS/lib then server restart is require.

idnkx user

George

which version of IS your using?

idnkx user

George

Place you JAR file under IS/lib/jars and restart the server. then check IS about page, Are you able to see placed JAR file

idnkx user

Pradip

thanks its working

idnkx user

Sashi

What was the issue?

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect