Topic:   My question is,at same time i can publish new document to broker which will going to process means new doc or doc which is stored in Outbound document? why is there any reason
Nov 14, 2014 16:01 6 Replies 414 Views Sibyl_nola
Prev Next
Topic Replies (6)
  1. 1
    idnkx user

Sibyl_nola

hi
    If in case broker is not available,document will store in outbound document right?
    after getting the broker availability it will pick up the document from their and process right.

My question is,at same time i can publish new document to broker which will going to process means new doc or doc which is stored in Outbound document? why is there any reason
    Thanks

idnkx user

Franklinn Hollye

First it will process all the documents which were stored in outbound
    document during broker outage and then it will process other documents

idnkx user

Arricklar

First it will clear all the guranteed docs that are stored in the outbound doc storage by sending bunches of docs to broker and then it will pick the new docs for processing to avoid the disorder of documents

idnkx user

Vannur

I think one extended setting property is there , if you set that property then it will process current docs as well .i forgot that property name , need to check . Please correct me if I am wrong

idnkx user

Justinajqz

It depends upon extended property , u want parallel processing or first outbound then newly published docs....

idnkx user

Suren

Property is :watt.server.publish.drainCSQInOrder .If it is set as True, documents will be processed in Order & if set as False document will start getting processed in parrallel without following any order...

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect