Topic:   trigger failed: com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: java.lang.NullPointerException
Oct 31, 2014 22:17 7 Replies 816 Views Vannur
Prev Next
Topic Replies (7)
  1. 1
    idnkx user

Vannur

Hi Experts,

I am using webMethods IS 8.2.2. I want to do JMS Communication within the IS, by using sendStream & receiveStream services.Here i created JMS connection alias with NoTransaction. created Client group and specified in JMS Connection alias.
    I am sending stream data in Sender Service by using "pub.jms.wmjms:sendStream".
    created trigger for the particular destination(queue, that i have created with client group and specified in JMS Conn alias).
    specified subscribing service that i have created with "pub.jms.wmjms:receiveStream"
    When i trying to run the sender service i am getting the following error. Help me
    trigger failed: com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: java.lang.NullPointerException

idnkx user

veena

check the value set for timeout. If the timeout value elapses before a message is received, stream
    will be null.

idnkx user

Vannur

Thank you for the response. Where can i set timeout value?. I have set timeout value for the pipeline parameter of receiveStream and run the service. No change. Getting same error.

idnkx user

veena

what is value set in watt.server.jms.wmjms.lms.readTimeout

idnkx user

Pavan

Hi meena.. Can you please help me out with JMS using JNDI.. i hve implemented using native webMethods broker ...i want to do it using JNDI i was struck at a point..can you please help

idnkx user

veena

pavanarab could u plz elaborate..

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect