Topic:   When we do a doc recognize for edi documents the document gets persisted in webMethods TN
Sep 19, 2014 23:34 11 Replies 979 Views Raj Kumar
Prev Next
Topic Replies (11)
  1. 1
    idnkx user

Raj Kumar

When we do a doc recognize for edi documents the document gets persisted in tn but the same is not with xml documents could anyone let me know why is it so plzzz?

idnkx user

Tomas

What you mean by persisted in TN? Its is stored in DB or you can see transaction in TN corresponding to that Document.

idnkx user

Raj Kumar

I can seea transactionin TN Console for that document

idnkx user

Raj Kumar

Say i send an x12 850 ans do a doc:recognize i see group and X12 850 transaction in Tn console but when i send an XMl document i donot see a transaction in TN console .. wanted to know why i it so with an EDI Document

idnkx user

Tomas

Have you created a Document Type in TN corresponding to XML document?

idnkx user

Tomas

In EDI, Some Document Type are created by default in TN but for XML we have to create a document Type manually in TN. When you will be recognizing a XML document, are you seeing a UnKNOWN transaction?

idnkx user

Raj Kumar

no i dont see any transaction

idnkx user

Tomas

Try using service wm.tn.receive for XML document..

idnkx user

Raj Kumar

actually because of transaction of EDI docs in TN Console we are facing some issues

idnkx user

Vicky

Hi Raj,

Can you please highlight these things?

As you said you ve created the doc for xml files, can you please let us know what parameters u ve configured the same in the doc type and share the snippet of the / header level of the xml doc.

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect