Topic:   how can we get the requirement of the client,where it is stored,how we picked that data
Sep 09, 2014 21:50 7 Replies 1102 Views Ramakrishna
Prev Next
Topic Replies (7)
  1. 1
    idnkx user

Ramakrishna

I am new to this webmethods,
    I want to know how the work flow should be in webmethods,means how can we get the requirement of the client,where it is stored,how we picked that data,how can we process after getting that.
    Please its my sincere request

idnkx user

Pia

This u can learn wid d experience only nobody can tell u

idnkx user

George

Its better to start with service development guide and trial version of 9.6 is available in tech community site, get it downloaded and try to do poc.. webMethods has its own language called flow language. From where you can write your logic to meet client requirement., it is stored as XML file in integration server. Flow language has easy and effective way of coding style.. Flow can process roughly any data. I guess u mean xml, flat file, etc..Integration server comes with large set of built in services, using this you can achieve

idnkx user

Sashi

Yes you should with the guides only then you will learn

idnkx user

Raj Kumar

get d service development guide and access to designer, after reading a chapter try to implement on the designer tool nd see if ur able to coorelate things while implemntatn.der are lot f docs, take help nd identify relevant docs nd go thru dem.Al d bst

idnkx user

Tomas

webMethods does the orchestration of the business flow and do some transformations of the business data as per requirements. Typically making business data to travel from A (source)--> B (target).

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect