Topic:   [BRN.118.1022] Broker Storage Read Error: Unable to load context WmJmsNamingContext from: Broker::JmsNaming::WmJmsNamingContext.
Aug 22, 2012 13:18 5 Replies 2811 Views Srinik
Prev Next
Topic Replies (5)
  1. 1
    idnkx user

Srinik

Hi,

I am getting the below exception while trying to create a JMS Connection at IS Admin -> Settings > Messaging > JMS Settings, could any one show some steps to resolve it ?

[b][BRN.118.1022] Broker Storage Read Error: Unable to load context WmJmsNamingContext from: Broker::JmsNaming::WmJmsNamingContext[/b]. Broker Exception: Could not create client. Client group 'WmJmsNamingReader' was not found on the Broker.

Thanks

idnkx user

George

Even i am getting the same at Portal

Broker Storage Read Error: Unable to load context WmJmsNamingContext from: Broker::JmsNaming::WmJmsNamingContext.

Portal error - Unable to start service. [BRN.118.1022]

2012-08-21 18:39:34 CET (messaging : FATAL) - JMSProvider.onStartup() : Unable to start service. [BRN.118.1022] Broker Storage Read Error: Unable to load context WmJmsNamingContext from: Broker::JmsNaming::WmJmsNamingContext. Broker Exception: The host '' was found, but no Broker Server is running on port of that host.; class com.webmethods.rtl.msg.jms.broker.BrokerProvider, role master=true
    javax.naming.CommunicationException: [BRN.118.1022] Broker Storage Read Error: Unable to load context WmJmsNamingContext from: Broker::JmsNaming::WmJmsNamingContext. Broker Exception: The host '' was found, but no Broker Server is running on port of that host. [Root exception is Broker Not Running (101-1020): The host '' was found, but no Broker Server is running on port of that host.
    ]
    at com.webmethods.jms.naming.BrokerContextStore.loadBindings(BrokerContextStore.java:310)
    at com.webmethods.jms.naming.WmJmsNamingContext.(WmJmsNamingContext.java:81)
    at com.webmethods.jms.naming.WmJmsNamingCtxFactory.getInitialContext(WmJmsNamingCtxFactory.java:34)
    at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:662)
    at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:243)
    at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:219)

Caused by: Broker Not Running (101-1020): The host '' was found, but no Broker Server is running on port of that host.
    at COM.activesw.api.client.BrokerConnection.init(BrokerConnection.java:469)
    at COM.activesw.api.client.BrokerConnection.getConnection(BrokerConnection.java:737)
    at COM.activesw.api.client.BrokerClient.initClient(BrokerClient.java:9510)
    at COM.activesw.api.client.BrokerClient.(BrokerClient.java:505)
    at com.webmethods.jms.naming.BrokerConnection.connectToBroker(BrokerConnection.java:110)
    at com.webmethods.jms.naming.BrokerContextStore.loadBindings(BrokerContextStore.java:111)

2012-08-21 18:40:05 CET (eventService : WARN) - Error obtaining service for JMS topic com.webmethods.nis.events, exception :[POP.011.0044] Error obtaining JMS topic for name: "com.webmethods.nis.events"
    com.webmethods.portal.system.PortalRuntimeException: [POP.011.0044] Error obtaining JMS topic for name: "com.webmethods.nis.events"
    at com.webmethods.rtl.msg.jms.JMSTopic.(JMSTopic.java:116)
    at com.webmethods.rtl.msg.jms.JMSTopic.(JMSTopic.java:94)
    at com.webmethods.rtl.event.RemoteDeliverer.initJMS(RemoteDeliverer.java:129)

2012-08-21 18:40:06 CET (eventService : WARN) - Error obtaining service for JMS queue com.webmethods.nis.heartbeat.event.queue, exception :[POP.011.0053] Error obtaining JMS queue for name: "com.webmethods.nis.heartbeat.event.queue"
    com.webmethods.portal.system.PortalRuntimeException: [POP.011.0053] Error obtaining JMS queue for name: "com.webmethods.nis.heartbeat.event.queue"
    at com.webmethods.rtl.msg.jms.JMSQueue.(JMSQueue.java:75)
    at com.webmethods.rtl.event.QueueDeliverer$EventQueue.initJMS(QueueDeliverer.java:252)
    at com.webmethods.rtl.event.QueueDeliverer$EventQueue.start(QueueDeliverer.java:209)
    at com.webmethods.rtl.event.QueueDeliverer.start(QueueDeliverer.java:46)
    at com.webmethods.rtl.event.DeliveryService.startRemoteDelivery(DeliveryS

Any replies or suggestions highly appreciated.

Thanks

idnkx user

Pavan

Ensure brokerServer is up and running in its port (for e.g., 6159)
    Ensure BrokerServer is configured properly in IntegrationServer
    Navigate to file path mentioned below and follow below steps:

[b]STOP THE PORTAL(MWS) SERVER[/b]

Please take a backup of the below file before editing brokerJMS.xml

/Portal/server/default/config/server.xml
    /Portal/server/default

Edit brokerJMS.xml

Search for the following tag section:

Check for BrokerName, hostname and port details
    Verify and edit correct details
    Save the file
    Edit server.xml

Search the following tag section

false
    BrokerName
    hostname
    port

Check for BrokerName, hostname and port details
    Verify and edit correct details
    Save the file

[b]Restart the Portal Server[/b]

Check for the Portal logs progress. You should not get any errors related to Broker Connection with MWS.
    Navigate to Messaging in MWSConsole
    Check and confirm your brokerServer is connected and configured properly.

Hope this helps

idnkx user

Asadul

Even i have a queue on a broker in another machine, while putting in the fields? I got this:

Initial Factory JNDI Context: com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContextFactory

JNDI Provider URL: file: /opt/softwareag/wm80_01/IntegrationServer/lib/jars/

[b]QueueConnectionFactory JNDI Name:?[/b] what the name or where do I get it or referred to

or that is what I put on the field.

if I use:

Initial Factory JNDI Context: com.webmethods.jms.naming.WmJmsNamingCtxFactory

JNDI Provider URL:
    wmjmsnaming: / / Broker # 1 @ remotehost: 6849

I get the following error message:

Can not connect to the JNDI Provider:[b] "wmjmsnaming: / / Broker # 1 @ remotehost: 6849". [/b]

Broker Storage Read Error: Unable to load context WmJmsNamingContext from: Broker:: JmsNaming: WmJmsNamingContext. Broker Exception: Could not create client. Client group 'WmJmsNamingReader' was not found on the Broker.

Same exception as you people were getting, any links to this issue or information or suggestion highly appreciated.

idnkx user

wanis adel

I get this error:

Error: Cannot communicate with the JNDI provider. [BRN.118.1022] Broker Storage Read Error: Unable to load context WmJmsNamingContext from: Broker::JmsNaming::WmJmsNamingContext. Broker Exception: Basic Authentication failed for user: Administrator

appreciate your help

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect