1. 1
    idnkx user

shoson30

Hi Pals,
    How can i get running schedulers in IS Page
    thanks in advance....

idnkx user

Sashi

Try to browse wmPublic's scheduler folder...getTaskIDs along with getTaskInfo services can fullfil your reqmt

idnkx user

shoson30

thanks Sashi_vsp already i tried those services...but i unable to get exact running schedulars...while i running getTaskInfo service, it showing execstate 0,and next run "1403033400000" nothing i got...and at the same time,if i see schedulars in IS page, i can see tht same schedular is running and nextRun is 0.0...how can fix this...else tell me "how service usage working"???

idnkx user

Sashi

getTaskIDs gives you all your configured (IS admin page) schedulers Unique IDs...then try to loop on those IDs and run getTaskInfo service inside d loop which gives you imfo about all Schedulers..What version of IS do you have ? sometimes restarting d IS can resolve next run interval related problems

idnkx user

shoson30

intially i tested oly with active schedulars ID in IS page...i loop over also...but i'm getting details like "execstate = 0,next run =1403033400000,service=scheduler name(xxxx)...how to get exact running status?... and IS version is "9.0.1.0"

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect