Topic:   I don-t see Task Details View Portlet,Task Audit View Portlet,
Aug 26, 2014 16:34 10 Replies 666 Views Pemcoola
Prev Next
Topic Replies (10)
  1. 1
    idnkx user

Pemcoola

Hello All,
    I don't see Task Details View Portlet,Task Audit View Portlet,Task Comments Portlet,Task Collaboration Portlet View tabs in MWS for the task created in wM 8.2. Can someone throw some light on this issue.

idnkx user

veena

Can you please check permissions .also in your task portet , check rendered properry of these portlers in tab..

idnkx user

Pemcoola

Thanks Meena, is there anything specific I have to make sure to check in permissions. I don't see any issues in that now. Also, in 8.2 when I created a task, two portlets got created in designer, one for overview and one got view. Any idea on hey this happened?

idnkx user

veena

It means while creating task , you may nt have sekection options for missing portlets .. ..now you can add portlets explicitlu .i think right click on task and therecare properties to see overview .there 1 tab has option to add portlets .

idnkx user

Hawk

hi... make sure you have created the required views in your task project

idnkx user

Pemcoola

Hello Hawk I'm not creating task individually I'm trying to generate a task from a process model.

idnkx user

Pemcoola

At that time I'm seeing this issue

idnkx user

Hawk

Does n't matter whether create Task project or Process task, they will end up creating task project in Designer... you need to add the portlets...

idnkx user

Pemcoola

Thanks a Lot Hawk and Meena. I was able to solve the issue and generate a task from process model successfully.

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect