Topic:   We are planning to to move to webMethods 9.5
Jul 30, 2014 00:15 11 Replies 927 Views skentilt
Prev Next
Topic Replies (11)
  1. 1
    idnkx user

skentilt

Guys,
    We are planning to to move to wM 9.5 and chose it as the strategic platform for it's mobility and cloud solutions.
    I am unable to find any documentation for the webMethods 9.5 over the internet.
    If any of you have implemented it or have any documentation available on webMethods 9.5, please pass on to me.
    I am explicitly looking for using 9.5 for cloud
    Looking forward for your help

idnkx user

Raj Kumar

Please log on to tech community to get the documents

idnkx user

skentilt

Rajkumar - You mean in our SAG Tech Community ?

idnkx user

skentilt

Any of you implemented? Do u have some sample white paper type which I CN refer in d meantime?

idnkx user

Ansari

Pls raise an sr fo sag and take video conferencing they will helpnunwid the docs and set up tips also

idnkx user

Ansari

And will share the docs as well i followed the same for the upgaradations though not for 9.5

idnkx user

Raj Kumar

can you please expand on 'using 9.5 for cloud' ...do you mean webmethods 9.5 on cloud or you mean using webmethods 9.5 to integrate with cloud based solutions , if yes , what in particular ? If you're looking for SFDC , this should help you a lot...

idnkx user

skentilt

Hello Raj- I am looking towards exploring the cloud based solutions provided by wM 9.5

idnkx user

Raj Kumar

As far as I know , Agile Apps are the only cloud based solutions that SAG provide as of now , not sure it's in the market yet , if you looking for Integration Live , that's comming Q4 of this year ...

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect