Topic:   I came across this problem in webmethods 9.5 Exit Step.
Jul 28, 2014 00:22 3 Replies 717 Views Pammomanymn
Prev Next
Topic Replies (3)
  1. 1
    idnkx user

Pammomanymn

Hi All,
    I came across this problem in webmethods 9.5 Exit Step.
    When I have nested level services , and there is try-catch mechanism in each of them, I am expecting that i get the Error Signal message for all the services in the hierarchy when a process model / any service fails. But on IS Page (9.5 env) am not getting it. The code is just as it is in our existing 7.1 env and we get detailes Error Signal Message for each Exit (Flow) that comes across.
    Am I missing any new setting ? Can any body please suggest what could be checked?

idnkx user

Nancy

I kind of understood the problem but I am not sure that I understood the structure of the service. Could you elaborate so that we can help u?

idnkx user

Pammomanymn

Hi Nans4int, I have found the solution to this problem, let me explain d both. Say we have nested service that is EXITING Flow with failure signal. I wanted this failure message to come in the error logs in the Admin Page of the IS.Also, each service up in the hierarchy, till the top leveel service that had invoked our actual service that failed, should log an error msg. I got help from SAG community, where they said in extended settings we have to set the following parameter to true : watt.server.deprecatedExceptionLogging=true. Am getting the error msg in the logs after doing so.

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect