Topic:   We had installed one webMethods Integration server as Reverse Invoke server.
Jul 25, 2014 15:17 7 Replies 907 Views Drectole
Prev Next
Topic Replies (7)
  1. 1
    idnkx user

Drectole

Hi everyone, Kindly help me with an issue related to Integration Server. We had installed one Integration server as Reverse Invoke server. Version of webmethods is 8.2, We are constantly observing the following warning in the server logs:
    [ISC.0076.0034W] Priority Classloader could not load the class while decoding.Trying Global classloader
    Please somebody provide me with pointers to resolve the above. Thanks in advance.

idnkx user

Neelima

can you check if this property is set to true or false in extended settings

watt.server.coder.bincoder.trycontextloaderfirst

if it is set to true make it false and try again.

idnkx user

Drectole

Hi Nelsiri, thanks for your help but the solution didn't work The warning is still coming in the server logs. Friends please help me on this issue

idnkx user

Neelima

Did u restart the server after u changed the extended settings?

idnkx user

Drectole

Yes, I did restart the server after changing the extended settings

idnkx user

Pavan

this is a normal message of no harm. you can suppress that by keeping the logging facility 0076/Coders to Error in IS.

idnkx user

Drectole

hanks Pavanarab for the information. But we have observed one peculiar thing about this warning. Whenever this warning comes in the Reverse Invoke Server, the messages coming from external partners are not processed. Kindly suggest.

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect