Topic:   How to get list of files from Other server directory
Jul 24, 2014 20:17 1 Replies 634 Views yuva
Prev Next
Topic Replies (1)
  1. 1
    idnkx user

yuva

Hi ,

I need to get the list of files from the directory which is located in some other server not the webMethods server.

I have used the below two inbuilt functions to achieve this,

pub.file.listfiles
    PSUtilities.file.ListFiles

But I'm facing the problem in giving the path in config file.

1.pub.file.listfiles - I have given the below in the fileAccessControl.cnf

allowedWritePaths=
    allowedReadPaths=\\10.0.2.124\Symology\ReturnXML;C:/apps/temp/testData;\\wwubh01ap35\Symology\ReturnXML
    allowedDeletePaths=

It's still getting error "The path has not allowed to read the file", but if I give C:/apps/temp/testData path it's working.

2.PSUtilities.file.ListFiles - I have given the below in the PSUtilities cnf file

allowedWritePaths C:\\apps\\wm712\\IntegrationServer\\packages\\WWU_COMMON\\config*C:\\wm712\\test*C:\\wm712\\test.txt*c:\\temp\\write*c:\\temp\\write2*c:\\temp*\\wwubh01ap35\\Symology\\ReturnXML*
    allowedReadPaths C:\\apps\\wm712\\IntegrationServer\\packages\\WWU_COMMON\\config*C:\\wm712\\test*C:\\wm712\\test.txt*C:\\temp\\read*c:\\temp\\write*c:\\mydown~1*c:\\*\\wwubh01ap35\\Symology\\ReturnXML
    allowedDeletePaths C:\\apps\\wm712\\IntegrationServer\\packages\\WWU_COMMON\\config*C:\\wm712\\test*C:\\wm712\\test.txt

Still I'm getting the error.

Tried with the both of the option still couldn't resolve the issue, I guess the path format is incorrect.

Can anyone help me in getting the correct path (\\wwubh01ap35\\Symology\\ReturnXML) for this to be configured in the config file.

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect