Topic:   Can any 1 please list out the the webMethods deprecated built in services
Jul 24, 2014 15:26 9 Replies 717 Views siuywi
Prev Next
Topic Replies (9)
  1. 1
    idnkx user

siuywi

Can any 1 please list out the the deprecated built in services after webmethods 6 version ? services which we were using in wm 6.x version but now those services got deprecated or changed from webmethods 7.x version onward ....thanks in advance

idnkx user

siuywi

software AG use to put this information in there next release version read me document, i have searched for it but i didn't get the webmethods 7.1 read me guide ...i thought may be some one has the list ..

idnkx user

Srinik

SAG is going to stop support for wm 8.2 version And you are still stuck on 7.1

idnkx user

siuywi

Srinik SAG will support WM 8 for next 4 more years ...
    rite now m stuck on wm 6 ..seems m going backward

idnkx user

Srinik

Logon in tarakki hondi aa... teri Uchhaki ho ri hai ..!!

idnkx user

Ansari

Hello Siuywi..Please find belw information to your query. Hope it may help to some extent:

idnkx user

Tomas

Ldap services are still there in new 9.5 version...but they changed few things for that like now connect won't be available instead you need to specify url and other parameters in search or any other service which you are using also you can find difference in the output document structure as well... These changes were also Thr in last version..8.x too...

idnkx user

Raj Kumar

Siuywi Advice your client about the latest features and improvements of Webmethods and why they should upgrade to the latest version , not just because of loosing support though.

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect