Topic:   Getting error while configuring SSL keystore and truststore Error: Failed to add SSL keystore and Error: Failed to add SSL truststore
Jun 22, 2012 18:57 3 Replies 2019 Views Hawk
Prev Next
Topic Replies (3)
  1. 1
    idnkx user

Hawk

I am getting strange error while configuring SSL truststore and keystore:

Error: Failed to add SSL keystore Error: Failed to add SSL keystore /opt/softwareag/wm80_01/security/XYZ_Broker_Server_Admin_prod_client_br_server_admin.p12

Error: Failed to add SSL truststore /opt/softwareag/wm80_01/security/truststore.jks

I have verified everything the above files are at location /opt/softwareag/wm80_01/security/..and using same files my collegues can configure there connection.
    I have tried deleting and adding my profile to and from Administrators role, i have tried restarting MWS but still i can't trace out what causing the issue with my profile.

error i can find from [b]_full_.log:[/b]
    (com.softwareag.mws.dir.LdapRoleResolver:WARN) [RID:889] - No configuration for: ldapAttributes

Did anyone here encountered this, if so what could be the possible cause of this error and how i can resolve it ??

idnkx user

Pia

try to delete your MWS configuration file located at /opt/softwareag/wm80_01/MWS/broker/config, restart the MWS server and try to add the keystore and then the truststore.

idnkx user

Hawk

Thanks Pia, you were right, based on the information I can see my config file at /opt/softwareag/wm80_01/MWS/broker/config having zero size, so I have deleted it after which I have restarted MWS.

-rw-r----- 1 hawkadmin idngroup 0 Feb 16 17:45 server_pref_hawk.xml

After restarting I can successfully add Keysotre, but while adding truststore I am getting the same error: could you please suggest now, how to proceed further.

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect