Register or Login to Your Account
Please anyone let me know how EDI Inbound processing is done.
1. Install the EDI module via the installer on the IS. You should get the said two packages WmEDI n WmEDITN on the IS.
2. Now log on the is admin page using local host 5555 n go to the EDI link on the left pane. Now install the relevant ANSI X12 or UNEDIFACT document types like INVOIC D97A.
3. In the same page you will get a link to test your message to see if IS recognised the correct document type when you copy and paste you test data there.
4. Open the TN console and see the message type and see of your D97A dc type is correctly installed with a pre processing directive.
5. Now read the EDI document module to correctly configure your business rules in TN n also read the TN document to see what data type you need to call to decrypt the inbound document payload of EDI to break the header footer n payload correctly to process within your service.
6. The EDI doc type would be available after installation in the EDI package itself
Hope this gives you some direction.