Topic:   where i have custom made adapter with some dsp pages and getting error class com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException
Jul 06, 2014 16:40 9 Replies 586 Views golimipygy
Prev Next
Topic Replies (9)
  1. 1
    idnkx user

golimipygy

Hi All,
    I have an issue where i have custom made adapter with some dsp pages. one dsp page can fetch log files from directory of Linux host. However, i'm receiving below
    error when clicking on the same.
    "class com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: is not a directory "
    I don't have much knowledge on DSP pages.Please throw any ideas on dsp pages to get to the root?
    FYI: I have also checked working dsp pages with the ones having this issue but no clue.

idnkx user

Pavan

Just check the %invoke servicename% tag in dsp page. Take that service and check in designer to trace what is happening.

idnkx user

Asadul

Yeah , Seems like the directory you are monitoring for log files doesn't exist. "is not a directory" ... As Logesh syggested , run the service and fix it .

idnkx user

golimipygy

Asadul: Forgot to mention that i already executed the service mentioned in the tag %invoke servicename% on the same server which gives output as normal. but i'm new to this DSP pages and don't know where to check..

idnkx user

golimipygy

Pavanarab: long time man..how are you doing? do you think restart works in this case?

idnkx user

Asadul

Ohkk after this service invoke , there must be 'result' tag with some data ...you can debug it from there .. can you check what exactly this service is doing ..If passing the data where it's writing on the directory ...

idnkx user

Pavan

Im doing good.. how are you ? DSP is very simple.. just seven tags you need to know abt it, rest everything is like html. It just invokes the service and give you the output. If errored out, it is caught using %onerror% and displayed in UI. May be in this case, you enable save/restore in the service and hit the service in UI. Then try tracing it. You might get some idea..

idnkx user

Pavan

Also in the flow/java service, there is a property for template. You can open the template and see how they structured the data to display in front end.

idnkx user

golimipygy

ok...working offline on the same issue..will update later..

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect