Topic:   webMethods JMS Communication error trigger failed: com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: java.lang.NullPointerException
Jul 03, 2014 01:40 2 Replies 1028 Views Acouxuth
Prev Next
Topic Replies (2)
  1. 1
    idnkx user

Acouxuth

Hi Experts,

I am using webMethods IS 8.2.2. I want to do JMS Communication within the IS, by using sendStream & receiveStream services.Here i created JMS connection alias with NoTransaction. created Client group and specified in JMS Connection alias.
    I am sending stream data in Sender Service by using "pub.jms.wmjms:sendStream".
    created trigger for the particular destination(queue, that i have created with client group and specified in JMS Conn alias).
    specified subscribing service that i have created with "pub.jms.wmjms:receiveStream"
    When i trying to run the sender service i am getting the following error. Help me
    trigger failed: com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: java.lang.NullPointerException

idnkx user

Ansari

Hi Acouxuth,

While you are sending the data from data to JMS Provider make sure you exactly configure the destination name and destination type in the pub.jms.send service
    Also in the trigger check if you have given the exact destination name what you have specified in the pub.jms.send.

And check the if the queue has been given permissions to the group what you have used in the JMS connection used for sending data to provider.

If you are using queue instead of topic make sure only one subscriber is created using the same queuname

Leave a Reply
Guest User

Not sure what course is right for you?

Choose the right course for you.
Get the help of our experts and find a course that best suits your needs.

Let`s Connect