Publishing documents when the broker is not available
wM IS 6.1
1) Create a document type and name it.
2) Open the document and add the strings /define strings in a document for inserting data. (Manually create it)
3) Go to properties of the document and publishable - TRUE
4) Share the document.
5) Create a service for publishing the document to the broker.
Wm : public : publish : publish
Document ref - document (publishable)
Document type name : copy and paste the doc path
Local : False
6) Save and run the service
7) Click on the publishable document and click on the sync document type then the publishable document will be moved into the broker.
On the subscriber side :
1) Create a broker doc type by choosing all choices Doc type Broker doc type
2) Obtain the reference of the Document from the broker we can see all the document
Types .Which are pushed into the broker.
3) Create a trigger.
Document type : Path of broker doc type
Service : any subscription services
4) Create a subscription service.
After this when the publish service is run on the other side then the publishable
Publishable document is moved into the Broker./ the data or the document with data is moved into the broker.
From there based on the broker document type reference, the trigger on the subscriber side is fired and the defined subscription service runs automatically.
For guaranteed documents / outbound document store.
Guaranteed storage type : guaranteed (default)
If by any way broker is not available or broker server is shutdown then the Published documents Go into outbound document sore which is at :
Webmethods 61/IintegrationServer/document store /...................
When the broker is available or the broker server is up than the published document is subscribed automatically.